"One of the most inspiring teachers in Denver."
Voted one of the most inspiring teachers of Denver by a 90 Monkeys Survey, Michelle travels throughout the country helping teachers connect authentically with students. Michelle also teaches events where a little something "more" is needed. She helps us connect to our purpose and laugh our way to enlightenment.
Upcoming 2019 Workshops
- March 3, 2019, Greenwich Ct, Theme Weaver, Dew Yoga Studio, contact Karen Rider at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 3-5, 2019 Desiree Rumbaugh at One Yoga Denver. Michelle will be assisting/attending.
- May 17 - 19, 2019 Grand Rapids, Mi, PeaceLab studio, Theme Weaver. Contact: Melanie@peacelabyoga.com
- October 26-27, 2019 Theme Weaver Denver at One Yoga. Contact: email@example.com
- December 7, 2019 Theme Weaver in Salida, CO. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Weaver Workshops
Based on the bestselling guide to creating themes and inspiration for yoga, Michelle offers "Theme Weaver" workshops throughout the world. These sessions bring the book to life. They inspire your teachers and help you find the perfect words to motivate students. Michelle is YACEP Registered with Yoga Alliance, so all credits count for continuing education. Please see the Workshop page under the Theme Weaver section for more information.
- The Warrior's Heart: Asana and Inspiration by Christina Sell and Michelle Marchildon. March 17&18, 2017 Denver, Colorad0
- Myths, Magic and Mayhem
- Yoga, Mythology, Alignment, Philosophy Workshops
- Prop it Up, using props to deepen your practice.
- Inversions and Arm Balancing
- Silver and Sexy with Cat McCarthy, April 26-27, 2013
- Beginner's Mind, Seeker's Heart, 2013
Michelle offers small group sessions to encourage skills in developing authenticity, a unique voice, timing, pacing, sequencing, and adjusting. Sign up for the newsletter, or contact Michelle if you are interested.