You: Write your “why” for teaching here.
Theme: “Finish Strong” or “Make it Happen,” or “Overnight Success”
HOVs: Possibility, Opportunity, Resilience, Strength
There is no such thing as an overnight success. There are years and years of hard work behind every “new star.” How we end this year, is how we begin the next. Finish strong. Do the work. Help is not on the way. There is no substitution for doing the work ourselves.
In yoga, there is a belief that the very last thing on your mind at the time of your death, predicts how you will reincarnate. So, if you have the Divine on your mind, then you will come back closer to that image. It could apply to the end of a year as well. If you finish strong, work hard, you may have a jump on the New Year. (Of course, you could also need to rest and recharge, but that’s a different theme!). If you can believe in Santa, then you can believe in you.
- Finish strong.
- Do the work.
- Help is NOT on the way.
- Practice and all is coming.
- Do not quit
- Never give up.
- No effort is ever wasted.
- Dream big
- Every no gets you closer to yes.
- Within us are infinite possibilities.
- The mind gives up first.
- How we practice is how we do anything.
WBF: A strong finish gets us one step closer to our goals next year.
- “The permission to dream is huge.” Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take, is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas Edison
- There are no overnight success stories. Anonymous
- “I seldom saw an opportunity until it ceased to be one.” Mark Twain
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams,” Dr. Seuss
© By Michelle Marchildon, Theme Weaver: Connect the Power of Inspiration to Teaching Yoga. All rights reserved, 2016
A PDF you can download is here. Finish Strong